WHY: With managed services, we can see problems before you do with special software and our staff monitoring your servers and workstations. What does this mean for you? Issues can be fixed before becoming major problems and downtime can be dramatically reduced.
The benefits of working with Managed 24/7 to create an outsourced IT service desk which supports your business include:
- Stronger alignment between IT and the business, changing IT from a cost centre into a true business enabler.
- Improved service delivery and customer satisfaction rates through better event, incident and request management – Saving your IT service desk team time, money and effort on resolving issues.
- Reduced costs through improved use of resources by analysing when you need engineers available and the tasks you want them to complete.
- Improved IT staff productivity by advising and putting in place programmes of work which automate many manual day to day IT processes.
- Greater visibility of IT costs and assets means IT will become more accountable to the business and can enable delivery against customer and organisational objectives.
- Better management of business risk and service disruption or failure as a proactive approach to IT will give the IT teams visibility of where potential problems may be happening so they can put a fix in place before the issue becomes business critical.
- A more stable IT service environment which mitigates IT risks, achieves greater interoperability between systems and reduces user complaints.